Behind the Scenes at this year’s Grand Tour of Homes
The 2019 Grand Tour of Homes is the BIA’s Annual self-guided tour. Participants can select the homes that most interest them and create their own home tour experience to suit their needs—whether it’s practical research or fantasy fulfillment. Tour goers have the opportunity to tour 35 new homes across Fayette, Scott, Jessamine, Madison, and Woodford Counties.
In the Hamburg neighborhood alone, there are 11 homes to tour.
Ball Homes will highlight six homes on this year’s tour in Fayette County alone. The Bayberry Lane at 2652 Wigginton Point, The Manhattan Exp. at 2716 Sandersville Rd., The Dogwood at 2712 Sandersville Rd., The Atkinson at 2370 Calendula Rd., The Canterbury at 2374 Calendula Dr., and The Hartford II at 3223 Bay Springs Park. They also feature four homes in Scott County, four homes in Jessamine County, and one in Woodford County.
Tours will be conducted July 19 through 21 and July 26 through 28. The Grand Tour is open to the public with tours given on Friday from 5 pm to 8 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 5 pm.
Fayette County Homes and Models featured in this year’s Grand Tour include:
- The Bayberry Lane by Ball Homes on the 2652 Wigginton Pointe
- The Manhattan Exp. by Ball Homes on 2716 Sandersville Rd.
- The Temptation Extended at 2745 Burnt Mill Road
- The Dogwood by Ball Homes on 2712 Sandersville Rd
- The Charleston on 1609 Vendue Row
- The Atkinson by Ball Homes on 2370 Calendula Rd (pictured below)
- The Canterbury by Ball Homes on 2374 Calendula Drive
- The Columbia on 2537 Polo Club Blvd.
- The Enchantment on 2910 Peaks Mill Drive
- The Serenity on 3945 Morning Glory Lane
- The Emery on 2120 Rutledge Avenue
- The Hartford II by Ball Homes on 3223 Bay Springs Park
- Ellerslie Townhouse on 4043 Livingston Lane
- The Siena on 2640 Lucca Place
- The Charleston on 2201 Patchen Lake Lane
- The Santa Anita on 2605 Lucca Place
- The Casa Perfetta on 1636 Villa Medici
- The Seton on 1644 Villa Medici
- The Rushing Wind II on 3337 Rushing Wind Lane
- The Grand Cayman on 2540 Cayman Heights
The Atkinson model by Ball Homes, on 2370 Calendula Rd, is a spacious ranch plan with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 2 car garage. The kitchen has an island with counter dining, spacious pantry, and breakfast area with multiple windows. The master bedroom is located off a semi-private hall and has a master bath with separate vanities, a separate shower and garden tub, linen closet, and an oversized walk in closet.